Monday, October 1, 2007

LSU VS. TULANE 2007


We met up with Janie, George, Joseph and Sarah in New Orleans for the big game. Daddy and Cindy were meeting us at the Super Dome. We were ready for a blow out.

We were on our way to the Dome. Audrey was having problems with her leggings.

While waiting for Daddy and Cindy I saw this guy. Now this is a true fan. He shaved his head and painted a helmet on it. It just doesn't get any better than that.

Audrey is so excited about being in New Orleans! I think it is the food she can't wait for.

The kids got bored waiting so they started climbing on an empty stage. At least they were occupied.

So was Joseph,

and Sarah.

The Motley Crew. We are ready to go in! Still waiting on Daddy and the tickets.

Aunt Janie and Audrey pose for the camera. Those two are two peas in a pod. Never let a photo opt pass them bye.

I couldn't resist taking a picture with my little girl. She was so excited.


Inside the Super Dome! Let the blow out begin!!!

I am not sure how many of you know about the Super Dome but if you look where we are sitting you will realize we were at the very top. We are so high up that they put bathrooms up there. We ordered our tickets early and this is where it got us. Daddy said because I was a smart ass to the ticket guy. I may have called him an idiot, but he was. Now I know not to piss off the guy that is getting my tickets.

We are ready to play. The players strutting their new uniforms NIKE made especially for this game.

My guys!


Daddy is looking closely as Tulane is beating the Tigers. He has his hopes up. Cindy was getting ready to say a bad word. Look at her mouth and you could probably figure out what it was going to be. She did just mouth it. Well we had children around what do you expect. So much for the blowout.

Audrey wanted to show off one of her faces of disgust at the way the tigers were playing.

Tiger band Awesome as ever!

Here come the tigers for the second half. All we could hope for was a better 2ND half. The first was horrible.

The flags are flying. Hopefully this will help.

No Daddy was having a great time. The kids were determined to high five him on the touchdown we just made.

What can I say we were having alot of fun.


My family.

Now that is a Mommy's girl!


My father has left us a legacy of funny faces. So we just wanted to make him proud.

I wanted to take a picture with the kids there Grandfather and Nana. But as usual it took an act of congress to get them to pose correctly.


Here it is. Will, Grandpa (aka Daddy), Audrey and Nana. Everyone is happy.


We were all ready for some real food after the game. We decided ACME Oyster House was the place to go. LSU won, we are with family everything is going great. Mark's brother Kim also came out to eat with us. We feasted on raw, fried and char grilled oysters, gumbo and shrimp. I was so full. It may have had something to do with the New Orleans bread pudding I ate after my meal.
Somethings in New Orleans never change, clubs and

strange people. Janie found some guys she wanted to hang with. Actually after we ate dinner Daddy and Cindy left. Mark took the kids to the hotel to go swimming. George, Janie, Kim and I went walking. We ended up at Pat O'Brien. We just picked up a drink to walk with. Burbon street really hasn't changed. Even though I noticed that more kids (7 to 15 years of age) were performing on the street at night. It was really sad.


Marks brother Kim is about to go home so we pose for one more photo opt. I went upstairs after this picture to make sure Mark was still alive. You never know what kids can do. He was fine. He was watching the Florida/Auburn game. Janie and George left with there kids and my kids fell asleep in less than 5 minutes after. I got ready for bed kissed everyone goodnight and went to sleep.

No comments: