Thursday, October 18, 2007

Audrey's field trip to the Pumpkin Patch and Park

Earlier this week Audrey went on her first field trip and her first school bus ride. I met them at the pumpkin patch. There was no way I was riding that bus. She got off the bus with a big smile. I knew then this was going to be a fun day. Massey, Hannah and Audrey buddied up immediately.

Audrey, Massey and Hannah waiting for directions.
The class trying to get together for a picture. I think I took 15 shots and well they were ok.

Audrey and her friend. I can't remember her name. I just met her that day.


This is my favorite pumpkin.



The kids walk by and look at a pumpkin growing. Now Audrey wants to grow pumpkins. I really need to find a place in the yard for a garden.

After the pumpkin patch we went to the park. I was taking picture of all the kids for the teacher when I looked over and saw Audrey and her little friend. (I really need to find out that little girls name) Anyway, I saw this and it touched me so here it is.

Emily, Audrey, Massey and their teacher pose for a pic. The day is almost over.

But the girls had to give me a silly send off. Priceless

No comments: