Saturday, October 20, 2007

Big Night

Will is spending the night with a friend and so is Audrey. So Mark and I went out to eat sushi. So of course you would think we would be going out to eat nope. The LSU game is on to night so we had to get home before the game. Dinner was good but he got all mad at me because I told him to watch out when he started going off the road. He told me I don't say anything to him on the way home as he talked politics but I say something when he is running off the road. Lets see I don't care much for politics but I do care for our lives. HMMMMMMMMMMMM. I listened to every word he said I just had nothing to say about it plus he never stopped talking.
Now LSU is losing and our numbers are coming in for our new Governor. I stopped typing for a minute LSU almost had a touch down but no dice. I will have a comment on this game later. Oh well need to go.

No comments: