Thursday, September 27, 2007

Dentist

I went to the dentist yesterday and I don't know about ya'll but I hate going there. I would rather go to the girl Dr. then go to the dentist. I have hyper sensitive teeth so they have to go through an entire process before they ever even start cleaning my teeth. So I sat and let them do there business and almost choked a few times on water that they used. Why, well because they numb my entire mouth before the process of putting other numbing stuff on. Anyway after all is well and done I go to the gym where I realize I am drooling. Yes, drooling, while I am on the treadmill. What can I say, I am a drooler. The worst thing about the experience is I woke up this morning and my gums hurt boo-hoo. Oh well I need to go and do whatever it is I do. I will blog later. My head isn't all here to be doing this.

No comments: