Thursday, August 23, 2007

Relaxing Day (so far)

Today was spent walking 4 1/2 miles with Mark. (2ND day doing it. 1st day was 3 miles). Then showering then to Dillard's. Didn't buy much. I used the gift card Mom & Papa gave me for Christmas so no money spent (love it, can't wait to get this years card) . Then to the pool to hang out with the ladies. It was nice and relaxing. The pool closed at 2 so I went to Stephanie's house and visited. She is re-doing her house and she gave me some great ideas. Then went and picked Will, Audrey and Drake up. Now we are at home and Will is doing his homework and I am Blogging. Some of you hopefully have gotten the notice of my address change I did it for security reasons. Unfortunately our world is not safe anymore. Maybe I will blog later on how I feel about that or maybe not. We are going to leaving here shortly for football practice so later.

1 comment:

Erin said...

As far as "security" you can password protect your blog, so only those with the password can view it. You can also make it so that it isn't reachable via google and other search engines, even searching through blogspot. You'd have to know the exact address to visit it...just a thought. I'm not as paranoid as our BIL, but I think best to stick to first names.