Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Home at last

I dropped off Tyler at football. We were late because there was a wreck outside of the church. So of course the kids had to look, look, look and find out what happened.
Here are the girls and Carter eating. They are sharing a BIG piece of chocolae cake. Thats my girls!!!


Well we went and had spaghetti, greenbeans and cake. Yes, I ate the cake. I didn't want to and wasn't really hungry for it but it was chocolate. I am sure all you women understand. Now I am so full I need to go for a walk. If you look near the back of the picture, the brunette with a white shirt is my friend Jamie and Tyler, Jake and Emmas aunt. It was us two with 6 kids. whew!!!

1 comment:

Jayme said...

Ok, so I am reading your blog now. Very interesting. I was hoping to hear all about your afternoon yesterday.

I can not believe that I didn't know you were taking that picture. I do not like myself in photographs. You are sneaky. I just hope I don't see that picture of me at the pool somewhere. Hmmm.....