Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Dilemma

Ok, I have a problem. I have been walking 4 1/2 miles for over a week and working out at the gym. I have put on 71/2 lbs since I started. I know some of you will say muscles weight more than fat. I can assure you it isn't muscle, especially since my pants do not fit. I am also watching what I eat. I watched the ribs Mark smoked go right down my throat. I usually don't eat them but I have been craving meat bad! Mandy says its an iron deficiency so I am making red beans. Does that have protein? Oh well, I also made a big salad so when Mark goes to Colorado tomorrow I will be on a bean and cabbage diet. Hopefully that will help my waist line. I will let all of you know. I know one thing I will be gassy, good thing he is leaving. I need to go say goodnight to Will. Bye

2 comments:

Erin said...

7.5 lbs? Maybe it's just the hormonal flux. How much are you weighing? I can't seem to lose nay either...

Jennifer said...

I can't say what I weigh but you are probably right. I have been having bad hot flashers