Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Recital

Friday night, my sister Liz came into town and we went to Audrey's dress rehearsal. That lasted til 8:15. The next day was recital day. So we fix make up, hair and costume and off we go. The girls seemed nervous but were cute. They danced to a Jungle Book song called, "I Wanna Be Like You"

Audrey poses with her flowers after the show.

Most of the make-up is off. Yes, she had a lot more make-up than this on.

Will and Audrey

Waiting to leave

Oh my gosh what is that between Marks legs?????

Its a tail.

Liz and Audrey waiting outside Salt Grass Steak House.

Will picked this restaurant to go to. This was his birthday dinner. His birthday was the following day.

Mommy and daughter, if my eyes look a little slanted they are I had a huge glass of wine at the recital and hadn't eaten.
Will reading with his Aunt Liz

Mark and PaPa
The girls posing
Grandma (mom), Audrey and Me


Will was surprised when his cake came out.

That boy has got a mouth.

Audrey and Aunt Liz play

Will shows off his Pokemon (I think that is what they are).

Silly girls...

Sisters....

Audrey holding her gift Aunt Liz gave her.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I want to see some videos posted here!