Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day 2008

I got to sleep in late!! Well not really Audrey came in a 6:15am to tell Happy Mother's Day. But then she left and I fell back to sleep. I got up at 8. I went downstairs and the had a present for me. They had already sent me flowers. Audrey made me a sweet picture and a letter. Will made me a card and a magnolia out of clay. Next was my big present. I got an i-pod touch. It is cool. I haven't really done anything with it yet because Mark took it and started playing with it. I am going to download books on tape so I can listen to them while I work out.

My presents.
After opening my presents Audrey had made bunny rabbits and recruited Will in helping her put on a puppet show for me.
Audrey and I waiting to eat. We had already gone shopping. Gosh, my breasts are huge.
Will is checking the time. The Easter Bunny brought him a watch with a timer. So he times everything we do now.
We are just chilling. At least it was a pretty day.

No comments: