Sunday, November 18, 2007

Another Day of Parties

This morning I started decorating for Christmas. Audrey started helping and off we go. I slowly took things out of the attic. I wanted to get a start on the decorating since it takes so long to put up and then it isn't up for a long time. Mark was putting the shutters up that he painted for me. And Will was still at Kaden's.
Bogo decided to help out as well. He tore some wrapping paper up. He took out greenery that was in bags, he chewed on bows and he attacked anyone that walked by the bag. I love that cat!!
Audrey needed to take a break. She is such a diva.

Audrey and I got ready and met Will at the skating rink for the swim team party. He was having a great time. Audrey put her skates on and went as well.

After we left the skating rink we went to a skateboard place for another birthday party. Will had no fear. I was really impressed.

Now, Audrey had a little more fear. She stood there and stood there and stood there.

And she finally went.

Audrey, Hannah and Macy pose for a picture. Don't they look like boarders. Audrey was filthy after we left I thought about throwing her clothes away. I did go to Best Buy after we left to get a gift and took her in the store oh well.
When we got home I was surprised to see Mark had decorated some more and did a wonderful job. He really is in touch with his female side. He is such a good decorator. I put Audrey in the tub and started the laundry. Now I am waiting for a load to finish so I can put the other one in the dryer.

No comments: