Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Blueberry Picking

Well the blueberries are in. We went picking with a friend of mine and her daughters. Will brought his friend Jake along. We went after swim team practice and it was hot.
The girls are off to the bushes.

Audrey started picking the first bush she came to.

Well not much found there so she is moving on.

Will and Jake were excited.


Audrey and Gracie were also going strong.


For every three I picked I ate one. They were so sweet. I decided I would put them on my cereal in the morning.


Audrey shows off one of her blueberries.

If you look closely Will's teeth are blue. He enjoyed the berries as much as him mom.

The boys did well. Together they filled a bucket.

And that was the end of blueberry picking.

My friend Steph and I left the kids and started blackberry picking. There weren't many ripe. I got half a bag full though.

This is where the sort and bag our blueberries. By the time Steph and I got back from the blackberries out blueberries had already been bagged.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Send me some muffins!