Friday, February 29, 2008

Mouse Attack

I was sitting on my couch being a good girl like the doctor told me to. The dogs and cats were outside and I was resting my hips. The next thing I know I see something come down into the living room. It was little and yucky (and kind of cute). Once I realized what it was I went and got Bogo (Barbie wouldn't come in). So Bogo and I went on a mouse hunt. That thing moves fast. But we finally prevailed. I put it in a container and waited for the kids to get home.

My girlfriend told me to flush it down the toilet but I decided I would let it live as long as it was far away from the house. Will was thankful for it. He went to get my camera and so I peeked in the container and that damn thing jumped out and started running up my robe. I of course am screaming and Will came running. He caught it by its tail.
Will then dropped it because as you can see the mouse wanted a little nibble of Will. But it was caught once again.

Cindy and Bogo were waiting for it to escape again. I don't think Will and I could have saved it if it had gotten down. Will took it to the back of the property and threw it over the fence. So now it isn't my problem. YUCK!


No comments: