Monday, December 31, 2007

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays

You won't believe this but I did not take one picture at Christmas. We did video tape it but that is about it. I could not believe it when I went to look at pictures and found none. So I apologize. We had a great time. We had family from South Louisiana, Mid New Jersey and Brooklyn New York come to town. We went to my mothers for Christmas and there we ate and ate and ate. My brother and Aunts walked after the dinner. While on our walk two puppies followed us. We went house to house trying to find their home. When we couldn't find anyone we left them right where they started following us (after we fed them and loved them a little). Right then a car drove up to the only empty house and the puppies went running. That was our excitement.
The day after Christmas my Aunt Patti and my mother did the annual day after Christmas shopping. Janie and I (along with the kids) stayed in our pajamas all day. We played the Wii they got for Christmas. I really enjoy that thing even though I pulled a muscle in my shoulder when we were playing the bowling game. Will wished he had gotten one until he played his Guitar Hero on the PlayStation2. Yes, I play it as well and I do rock! It was a nice Christmas.

No comments: