Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Just not in the mood

I have been hum bug lately. I love to shop but this time of year it sucks. There are to many people in stores and everyone is rude. I like to look when I shop and take my time. Today a lady was looking through my basket. When I told her that it was my basket she said she has been looking for one of the things I had in my basket. I told her sorry. So the day goes on and more shopping to be done blah blah blah!
Audrey performed in the 5th grade choir. She was the only Kindergarten er. She sang Rudolph. She did great. I have pictures to put up on the blog but I just don't feel like doing that either. One day when I am not so stressed I will get back to it.

1 comment:

Erin said...

sorry shopping is such a chore....I thought you were one of those who gets it done in June???

I'll try to call you today! We've been doing holiday parties each night, and I am one stuffed pig.