Thursday, March 6, 2008

1st day of Physical Therapy

Today was my first day of physical therapy, all I have to say is it was painful. Most of the time was spent answering questions, since this was the first visit. Next we warmed up and then started some hip stretches. I thought ok not so bad but then we moved on to my shoulder. When he started to exam it and have me move it different ways it started to pop then came the crunching sounds and for me the feel of it. All he had to say was uuh. Once we started those exercises it hurt so bad. I couldn't even finish them. Starting next week I will go twice a week. But for the mean time I will do my stretches at home twice a day. I can walk a mile SLOWLY, do ab work and bicep curls. So today, I have had my protein enriched Special K and blogged so let the stretches and exercise begin. One more thing, he informed me that older people really need to stretch more. Just so all you old people out there know that. Needless to say he was younger than me.

1 comment:

Erin said...

When I get old (ha! feeling it every day), at least you'll always be older than me...